Axa is one of the largest and best-known insurance companies in the world. It is a French international company based in Paris. Axa operates in the field of insurance and financial services and offers a wide range of products and services for individuals, companies and institutions.
Health insurance: Axa provides health insurance to help people cover the costs of healthcare, hospitalization and treatment.
Axa is a global company with offices and divisions around the world.
Health insurance products that we offer on behalf of the insurance company.
Health insurance for foreigners
Whether you will be working or studying in the Czech Republic for a long time, we have two types of health insurance for foreigners, with which you will be well taken care of in terms of health. Both variants are recognized by the Foreign Police of the Czech Republic as insurance that meets the conditions for granting a visa.
AXA Assistance CZ
Assistance service with worldwide coverage
We use the synergy of CEE and belonging to the global AXA group
- 24/7 assistance in Czech, English, Russian and other languages
- Own contract interpreters for Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic and other languages
Interconnected call centers
We pick up over 2,600 calls and solve over 1,000 cases a day.
- In addition to our own insurance products, we also serve clients
- NN životní insurance company, Wüstenrot insurance company, ČSOB insurance company, Komerční banka, …
Why AXA Assistance?
- The background of the world’s largest insurance group
- The background of the largest assistance service in Central Europe
- The largest language availability of the assistance service (CZ, SK, AJ, RU, IT, NJ, …)
- Over 50 years of experience in insurance and health assistance
- Complete online appointment
Comprehensive health insurance
- Comprehensive health insurance does not serve as a basis for an application for a visa for a stay of more than 90 days and is not negotiated in accordance with the provisions of § 180j of Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the residence of foreigners in the version effective from 2 August 2021.
- Insurance can only be arranged for the insurance period from the effective date of the insurance to the 90th day of stay in the territory of the Czech Republic.
- This is an extended variant of insurance, where the client will be reimbursed not only for necessary and urgent care, but also for all follow-up examinations associated with illness or injury.
|OVERVIEW OF INSURANCE PERFORMANCE|
|Necessary and urgent care insurance||Indemnity limit|
|total limit||CZK 1,600,000 (but at least EUR 60,000)|
|repatriation and transports||actual costs up to the total limit|
|dental treatment||CZK 5,000|
|outpatient prescription drugs||CZK 5,000|
Pitterova 2855/7, Žižkov, 130 00 Prague 3
Phone: 608 925 387
Represented by: engineer SVĚTLANA GORBUŠINOVÁ, managing director
Price and insurance online.
Necessary and urgent care
Health insurance for foreigners who:
- intend to stay in the territory of the Czech Republic for a maximum period of 90 days,
- intend to stay in the territory of the Czech Republic for more than 90 days,
- apply for a short-term visa,
- apply for a long-term visa.
- This health insurance for foreigners is sufficient if the visa application is submitted at an embassy of the Czech Republic abroad (embassy, consulate).
- The insurance meets the conditions of Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the residence of foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic, as amended, and is recognized by the authorities of the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- necessary and urgent examination needed to determine the diagnosis and treatment procedure,
- hospitalization in a hospital,
- outpatient prescription drugs,
- treatment by a dentist for acute painful dental conditions,
- transportation to a medical facility,
- repatriation of the insured, including transportation of the body remains to the insured’s mother country
- complications up to the 18th week (including) of pregnancy.
The insurance company code is 888.
In the regime of necessary and urgent care, the insurance also applies to stays in the territory of the Schengen area.
What kind of insurance is it?
We offer health insurance for foreigners in variants
- Necessary and urgent care within 90 days
- Comprehensive insurance within 90 days
Both types of health insurance cover the following types of travel
Both types of health insurance are valid in the territory of the Schengen area
- coverage of medical expenses is always in the mode of necessary and urgent care,
- in the variant of Comprehensive insurance for foreigners for a maximum period of 30 days.
Who is the insurance intended for?
The insurance is intended for foreigners applying for residence in the territory of the Czech Republic who are not citizens of the Czech Republic and participants in public health insurance.
This insurance can be presented at the consulate of the Czech Republic abroad when receiving a short-term visa, a visa for the purpose of taking over a residence permit, and also a long-term visa for the first 90 days of stay.
Phone: +420 272 099 911
(First aid for our clients. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.)